Creat Fund Management is a private equity investment firm founded in 2009 which has a strong corporate network and backing by the Creat Group. Since its inception in Jul 1992, Creat Group has developed to be a comprehensive investment enterprise group whose business has been extended to industry, real estate, finance and mineral resources. Creat Group, led by our Chairman Dr. Zheng Yue Wen, has established subsidiaries and investments in Beijing, Shanghai, Jiangxi, Henan, Shandong, Shaanxi, Jiangsu, Liaoning, Hong Kong, UK and Australia. Under the current portfolio companies of the Creat Group, there are 3 listed companies with a combined market capitalization of over US$1.20 billion which the Creat Group is a major or controlling shareholder.
Led by Dr. Zheng, Creat spearheaded the formation of the first privately-owned banking group, China Minsheng Bank, invested in Huaxia Bank, re-organized a joint venture securities and brokerage firm, Hunan Xiangcai Securities, founded and listed the first REIT public company in Mainland China, and invested and helped to re-organize Eastern Life Insurance.
The listed companies currently under the portfolio of Creat Group are as follow:
- Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co., Ltd – Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZ:002252)
- Creat Resources Holdings Limited – London Stock Exchange (AIM:CRHL)
- Galaxy Resources Limited – Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:GXY)
The listed companies that Creat Group had invested in and had created significant values and returns for their shareholders are as follow:
- Henan Pinggao Electric Co., Ltd - Shanghai Stock Exchange (SH: 600312)
- Yantai North Andre Juice Co., Ltd - Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEX: 2218)
In addition to the funds currently under management, Creat Fund Management ventures into the following innovative projects:
- Creat Group Company Limited and Mitsubishi Corporation agreed to jointly establish a private equity fund to assist in developing complementary cooperation between Chinese and Japanese enterprises. A fund management company has been established with a scale of 10 billion yen in the first round.
- RIT Capital Partner Plc, the London-listed company of the Rothschild family, Quercus Associated and Creat Group Limited agreed to launch a new private equity fund that will raise Renminbi in China and invest it overseas. The fund management company, J.Rothschild Creat Partners Limited, has been formed.
Creat Group - Brochure
Please download the required software from here.